Ruige is the first company in the world to create the carry-on LCD monitor. This product is designed with a 10bit IPS panel which can deliver a full HD resolution, wide viewing angle and wide color gamut.
It is compatible with a professional color calibration system (abbreviated as PCC) as well as a military grade engineering case which is imported from Italy. Our product has passed the 150cm drop testing, 12 hours high temperature aging testing and 72 hours room temperature running test. Our rigorous quality control testing will ensure the TL1730HDA-CO can withstand all kinds of transit and a severe working environment.
Introduction to the TL1730HDA-CO carry-on monitor:
1. Ruige is the world’s first company to create carry-on LCD monitors.
2. 10bit IPS panel with full HD resolution, wide viewing angle and wide color gamut
3. Using 3D LUT professional color calibration system
4. Military grade engineering case from Italy
5. Impervious to dust, water, impact, corrosion, high temperature, etc.
6. Adaptable to various rigorous outdoor filming environments
7. Our monitors have passed the 150cm drop testing, 12 hours high temperature aging testing and 72 hours room temperature running test, thus ensuring they can withstand all kinds of transit and a severe working environment.
8. Built-in operating system can prevent misoperation.
9. Impervious to sand and dust when used in windy and sandy environments
10. This pack includes versions specifically designed for S-log1, S-log2, S-log3 and C-log.
11. Surprisingly thin and lightweight body
12. Convenient to carry